ben's place

Friday, March 02, 2007

i feel like shutting up...

really... i feel like shutting myself up sometimes... how i wish i would talk lesser and just sit down and do the work. had a project meeting today and ya... everyone did their work, really well i must add. hanwei and zhihan did an amazing job with the tech comm and i had to say it wasnt credible... why the hell did i have to say that... it was so obvious it was 4 agaisnt 1 and i had no idea why i tried to keep my way of thinking...

heat project also... just couldnt keep my mouth shut... i just need to flow with the group and do my work... seriously... sigh... trying to make my part look good now... lol...

1 Comments:

At 10:10 PM, Blogger k1478 said...

hey ben, dont worry about it man, its a bigger problem if there are no problems with all our work at all.

take it easy man!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home