ben's place

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

bad quizzes...

crap... im like failing my quizzes a lot...

feels damn stressful to fail so much and not noe how to do so much... it feels suck... really...

i am like bogged down by the stupid NTU sports club that i feel like puking blood. i cant wait for the stupid vertical marathon to be over so i can concentrate on the things that matter. like my studies. even being a chairperson for a FOC is not as stressful.

sigh... i guess it's also isnt right to expect ppl to help me along the way by telling me tips and hints. worse still that i got the wrong tips and din study the right things... sigh... well... james got the wrong tips too and we both dieded horribly. lol... it's not the end... next time must go reconfirm the tips.

im like too used to asking ppl to help and not studying on my own... but things are going to change... i can see that my clique are starting to turn independent and i should learn from them. but hey... im glad i still have frens who can help me with the killer stuff like lab reports and unit ops tut. thank god for them.

chinese new year was a break for me... to destress and sort of recover from all the nonsense. all the FOC canvassing... do so much... earned like $500+... i dunno... i dunno if it was worth it at all. lol... i think it was.

anyway... no more. i must maintain. i will study hard... and make sure that im a reliable source of info ppl around me will do well with me, den we can all celebrate together! hahaha. but i guess it's only for after reccess...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home