ben's place

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

hall 2 cheer torture...

i'm just doing this for POS... not for hall 2... please let them get this stupid idea into their head. i'm not helping because i want to but i'm doing it because i wanna get something else out of it. telling them there's something wrong is not something that i wanna do but if we wanna progress any further, we need to spot each other's mistakes...

today's training was the top... one of the fliers gave me a piece of her mind telling me that i do not know how it felt up there... i know it's scary and all and it's not thing compared to being a base but still... it's not like it's the first time i'm doing it... telling me that... next time i will just shut up and not do anything. i know i'm a bit more on the sensitive side but hey... getting stepped on and not being able to sleep well at night because of the pain in my back and the bruises on my body and the aches in my arms isn't something to feel great about either. so fliers... if u do wanna complain, please see the blood that's on my fists now before you decide that it's scary being up there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home