ben's place

Monday, January 22, 2007

my birthday...

wanted to blog about my bad birthday on sat... really felt like crap. sat 12midnight, the start of my birthday, was laying matts for cheerleading src. got a lot of sms-es wishing me happy birthday... that was the thing that kept me going. once that was done, went back to hall. called yuxin and belle over. clive was there too. we ended up playing mahjong, i broke my vow for a while. sort of saved my day a little. den later cheer leading dry run den i went home to find out i lost my wallet. damn sian...

but den... after today (monday 23rd, 0230H) my birthday doesnt seem all that bad. celebrated quite a few times. the more memorable ones...

5th jan bbq at hall 2 with c26 ppl and some random hall 2 ppl. 13th jan at chc with my cell grp. 17th was with a weird combi of scbe ppl, chongmeng lewis clarence and me... dunno how come but frens are frens. lol... 18th jan was supposed to be sakae with my study grp but it din really work out so it was just lunch with james. 20th with my family. 21st at hall 2 pizza. some random small lunches in between but nothing else that i can remember.

but got the most no. of presents this year... and all good ones.

(in order of how i got them)
a bar of hersey's cookies and cream chocolate from cell group
2 packs of tic tac orange flavor from cell group
a set of gratters from cell group
a cup with a fitting coaster from cell group
a black sling bacg from tapoot
a red pouch from clarence
a pair of boxers from clarence
a watch from c26
3 bottles of wine from my sis
200 dollars ang pao from my parents
a book binding machine from my parents
a pair of shoes from blk 5 guys and gals
found my wallet thanks to campus security
and a few more like howard say he got me a wallet, zhichao said he got me something nice and sis is waiting for me to take my measurements for a custom made shoes.

really thank all of you for making this birthday such a great one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home