ben's place

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

cny

finally got a chance to relax and play my ps2. it's been quite a while since i could just sit back relax and play games. i wanted to study but who cares! i need to relax for a while and regain my composure. i think i got that from the chinese new year break.

my family has a lot of problems... my father side... gone case. my mother side... another gone case. but hey... at least my mother side seems to be having fun. my father side... even being around them feels like the air is damn heavy.

had one reunion dinner at spring court... man the food was HORRIBLE! i could cook better than that... i think. lol but the food was terrible. not too mention cold. (the cold dish was warm and soggy) overcooked fish, weird tasting sharkfin... the list doesnt end. the bowls were dirty the drinks came slowly... the list doesnt end. it was just horrible. honestly... just horrible.

but anyway... i only went out for the 1st and 2nd day. 1st day for the lousy dinner and the 2nd day for visiting. went to zhenjie's house on the 2nd day to gamble with tms ppl... really feel like im drifting away from them. slowly by steadily. but anyway... learnt texas poker and lost a lot in it. hahaha...

no more gambling this year for me. i hope...

the angpaos this year seems to have declined a lot... sigh....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home