ben's place

Thursday, January 31, 2008

When it seems like it doesn't make any sense...

Well... the IA results came out and I did quite ok. Got a decent A-, very decent indeed. But when you get results like that and you find out that there is no way that you can get a 1st Class Honors, and so long as I get straight Bs less B+ for my design and FYP and an A for any one of my modules, I will be at 2nd upper...

Studying really loses its meanings in a lot of ways but I will still do it...

Make the most of the life that has been given to you and enjoy it to the fullest.

Be it spending time with friends, gaining new experiences, enjoying or relaxing... life is good so long as you make the most of it.

I really feel like I'm reaching the end of my life in university already... but with every end is a new beginning...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home