ben's place

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

biz mag sorrows

being a biz mag is really damn irritating some times... now ppl ask me to be biz mag for national event... hahaah... think i'd probably die from mental breakdown or something.

anyway, things arent going very smoothly for me as a biz mag. how can publicity print the backdrop without letting me check it through one first, missing so many sponsors, but they give me reason i never send them the logo but i actually did send them one of the logos already, so technically, its nonsense and i really cant be bothered, spent the whole day trying to fix the stupid problem. stupid dumb ppl who cant even do something right. true i needed to get the logos in but seriously, who ask the sponsor want to see the backdrop softcopy first. they were just being hard to deal with. ARGH! i cant be bothered anymore.

anyway, im done with my event, tml just make a few calls and im done, time to get back to study

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home