ben's place

Monday, July 17, 2006

happily situated in hall 2

finally finished unpacking (more or less) and returned my hall 10 keys.... good riddance!

but the ppl in my row seem really friendly, got ben tan somemore! hahaha... reminds me of the time me and him were platoon mates in sierra, got ben teo, ben tan and ben tung. now our row got ben teo, ben tan and ben toh... even worse... hahaha

the location is not bad and got quite a lot of stuff nearby, need to clean up the toilet though.

but juz today, was planning to refill my water, the water cooler no water... den i go block 4... den no water... den i heard someone shout "oh no!!! mei you sui le!" quite funny when i heard it

i din noe hall 2 can stop water supply one... quite scary hahaha... but hey... anything is better den staying in hall 10 for one more year

oh ya.... my room no. 5-1-87, come visit if u are in the neighbourhood

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home