ben's place

Monday, July 17, 2006

SCBE Camp

well... it took me a while to do up this post but i guess now the 'high' is finally gone and i feel as though i can do up an entry that will not include me screaming "YAY!!! TITO GOT BEST GROUP AGAIN!" =x

Honestly? this time the SCBE camp was seriously much better den the previous year's. though i missed some of the games from last year like the night games which was quite fun really... see how lar.

My freshies? Howard, Kenneth, Xavier, Boon Teck, Daniel, Lawrence, Darius, Jun Han, Kim Chuan, Zhan Wei, Sui Kun, Aishah, Winnie, Jiamin, Ru Hui and Grace. Not forgetting the Titowan GLs, Longhui, Huilin and Qingxi. The Titowan alumni, Koon Thye, Linda, Yan Fang, Nep and Clarice. Together with the first Titowan GLs Steven and Yizsa were all there at the camp.

Somethings remained the same, titos dun cheer, titos suck at pool games but they always damn on for every other thing there is and they always win best group.

Enough about tito tito tito.... must thank weixian for being such a great photographer (best one of the lot). Got so many pics and when i was looking thru them, really got the feel good nostalgic feeling.

the camp itself?
Day 1:
Played a treasure hunt game where i made my freshies climb up the wang li chang chen (super long flight of steps), ran around sch and did a lot of cock things and ended up winning a box of grapes
I got stuck in a storm drain for 4 hours and nearing the end of it had some girl scrape off the moss from the wall and splashed it all over me

Day 2:
Had a cool cheer where we did 'bananas' falling into the water and won hanwei in the buaya float wrestling thing! but i think my grp got trashed in everything else hahaha
got wrapped up in a mattress to sumo against alan who kept running but he ended up falling on his face in the end (booya!) and had evon spank my ass saying it was too big but hers aint small either!
held a really hot girl's hand for about 15mins and held onto a really sick tyco guy's hand for another 15min (he was literally rubbing my hand)
acted as a doctor for frightnight (and one of my freshies, im not going to say who did a 'ti ti ti ti to... tito' at me), saw a guy who decided he was too scared to come close and left the girls alone during frightnight and another guy who fell onto a girl

Day 3:
Went to sentosa for an interesting day of games. had koon thye tossed into the sea 4 times and one time superman-ed in the sea just for him to give us a station box. poor guy. my grp had a lot of fun but i dun think the other grps had that much fun as us. at the ending, had cheapskate china brand toothpaste smeared all over my face (but it was for a gd cause)
saw my freshies put up a weird performace that revolved around sugani and had howard dress up as a big assed big boobed hottie

Day 4:
ran halfway round singapore for amazing race which saw my freshies running like crazy
had a horrible emcee job where i had already lost my voice and when i was annoucning the winners? i zhao sia like mad and everyone laughed, im not sure if it was a gd thing or a bad one. either way... embarrassed myself like crazy
dixion and yvonne (king and queen)
chengyao and dong nee (prince and princess)

Day 5:
grand finale... really saw my freshies sweat it out to win... they piggy backed me all the way back and they said im heavy and fat (but thats the truth)
got thrown into a drain where i got trashed, milo-ed a lot of ppl and honey-ed even more...

man... gd times.... really will miss nueve 2
well... i had fun... really a lot of fun! thanks for everything everyone

programmers, main commers, sub commers, student helpers, SAs, photographers, welfare ppl, logistics ppl, designers, everyone! thanks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home